Way to Login Binance account:
To log in to Binance you need go to trading platform application or website. To enter your personal account (log in), you must click on the «log in». On the main page of the site and enter the login (e-mail, mobile) and password that you specified during registration.
After entering the data, click on the «Log in» and get to the security verification.
If you’ve set SMS verification or 2FA verification, you will be directed to the Verification Page to enter SMS verification code or 2FA verification code.
After entering correct verification code, you can successfully use your Binance account to trade.
All the steps login by Mobile is similarly with Email
Entering mobile number after that set your password
click [Log In].
You can reset your account password from the Binance website or App. Please note that for security reasons, withdrawals from your account will be suspended for 24 hours after password reset.
1. Go to Binance.com and click [Login].
If you are using the App, click [Log In/Register].
2. On the login page, click [Forgot Password?].
3. Click [Continue]. Please note that for security reasons, withdrawals from your account will be suspended for 24 hours after password reset.
4. Enter your account email or mobile number and click [Next].
5. Complete the security verification puzzle.
6. Enter the verification code you received in your email or SMS, click [Next] to continue.
7. Enter your new password and click [Next].
8. Your password has been reset successfully. Please use the new password to log in to your account.
Authorization on the Android mobile platform is carried out similarly to authorization on the Binance website. The application can be downloaded through the Google Play Market on your device. In the search window, just enter Binance and click «Install».
Wait for the installation to complete. Then you can log in to start trading.
You have to visit app store (itunes) and in the search use key Binance to find this app. Also you need install Binance app from App Store.
After installation and launching you may log in to Binance iOS mobile app by using your email or mobile account.
If you wish to change the email registered to your Binance account, please follow the step-by-step guide below.
After logging in to your Binance account, click [Profile] - [Security].
Click [Change] next to [Email Address]. You can also access it directly from here.
To change your registered email address, you must have enabled Google Authentication and SMS Authentication (2FA).
Please note that after changing your email address, withdrawals from your account will be disabled for 48 hours for security reasons.
If you wish to proceed, click [Next].